Alba Paris original piece inspired by J. Howard Miller and his "Rosie the Riveter". Rosie is commonly used as a symbol of feminism and to be a true feminist is to be vegan! Animals of both sexes suffer continuous exploitation. But females are constantly and forcefully inseminated (raped), abused and their babies are stolen from them.
- Made in USA, sweatshop free
- Size: 15” x 15” x 1.5" (38.1cm x 38.1cm x 3.81cm)
- 1” bottom gusset
- Very roomy
- 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim & 1" (2.54cm) wide
- All seams and stress points are double stitched for durability
All sales are final. If you have additional questions about sizing contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering.
Alba Paris © All Rights Reserved